Saturday, November 23rd, we will again be holding the Turkey Bowl event in Annapolis Harbor.
Please shoot Ray Wulff a note if your team will be attending
- Entry Cost: Free
- Date: Saturday, November 23rd (The Sat before Thanksgiving – Duh)
- 10 AM Skippers Meeting @ Boatyard Bar and Grill – MANDATORY
- Short (And I mean Short) course racing in Annapolis Harbor – Right off the seawall.
- Life Jackets worn at all times – MANDATORY
- Short (Main and Jib) and long (Spinnaker) weather marks will be set – Same Start / same finish line, scored together.
- Racing begins shortly after skippers meeting – IE Rig your boat beforehand and let us know if you are at Jabins – We’ll wait.
- Prizes include Turkeys, Stuffing, Cranberries, and maybe some Apple Cider. (Post racing awards at Boatyard Bar and Grill unless you hear otherwise)
- Hecklers on powerboats welcome.
More details to follow.